Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The State Fair

Yesterday the family and I went to the State Fair. Going to the fair ranks close to the top as far as fond Fall memories go. Racing around with my brothers from ride to ride, eating french fries and elephant ears... Ahhhhhh. I am fortunate enough to still be able to go with my parents and brothers as well as my husband and son. Here are some shots from last night.



Big Daddy and Gabe











Mama Becky/"Bec" and Gabe sharing some ice cream













Crazy Uncle Mark












Gabe getting some early motorcycle lessons













New friends :-)










Gabe and Mommy














Uncle Michael hard at work. He did get to spend a little bit of time with us.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Those are great pictures! He looks so much like Roddy in the one where he's eating the ice cream with "Bec." :)

Beverly said...

Love the pictures! Looks like a great time.